Part 3 of our V-Blog series on IP examines how the AMWA IS-04 specification enables different systems from different manufacturers to talk to one another in an all-IP environment. For example, instead of manually configuring routing tables for SDI today, the IS-04 specification automates the discovery and registration process for IP sources and destinations on a network, taking the guess work out of knowing what inputs and outputs are available to connect. This topic was also explored in our recent Migration to Media Over IP Workflows webinar.
- NASA Content is Now Available in HDR Powered by Harmonic and Partners
- 3 Reasons SaaS is Perfect for Your Temporary OTT Services
- 5 Best Practices for UHD HDR Production
- Cloud is the Perfect Disaster Recovery Solution for Live Sports Events
- World Soccer Tournament Broadcasts Set the Stage for Ultra HD and HDR Deployments
Select a Category
4k ATSC 3.0 bandwidth broadcasters CES cloud cloud native solution codec daa encoding harmonic HD HDMI hdr HEVC high dynamic range ibc IP IPTV live streaming mediagrid mobile video MPEG-DASH multiscreen nab OTT saas SDI shared video storage streaming transcoding UHD Ultra HD V-Blog video video codec video quality video workflow virtualization virtual reality vod VOS vos 360 VR VR 360